POLICY ON PRIVACY, DATA, COOKIES AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to the Service (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to the Service. We may also record which parts of the Service and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your Communications, your subscription to the Service and to enable your use of the Service and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service; administer prize draws; and
- generally run the Service.
If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as and insofar as is reasonably practicable. If you would like to receive a copy of the information we have about you, please note that an administration fee of $10 may be applicable.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data. However, the Internet is an insecure medium and any transmission of personal data to us via our Service is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you get in contact with us (for example by email or telephone) we will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can improve the Service.
We may anonymise information about you (so that you cannot be identified from it by third parties) and provide that information to third parties for the purposes of marketing analysis or to market the Service.
We give you a choice of whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. We will not sell or trade personal information to other companies but we would like to keep you informed of the developments on the Service and certain Games and we would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you (inside or outside the EU). We will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by our website and only that website will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It may contain information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what's in your shopping basket.
- Authentication To log you in and keep you logged in.
- Preferences To remember information about you such as your preferred language and configuration.
- Analytics To help us understand how you use our Service, and how often, so we can improve it to deliver a better experience for our users.
- To carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services.
- AdvertisingTo deliver ads which are more relevant to your interests, and to measure their performance.
We work with third parties who may also set cookies on our Website, and via the App, for example, Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Google+ and Instagram, which we use to display video content, enable social networking functionality and sharing, to deliver ads, and to monitor how visitors use our Service. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on your device. For further information please visit the website of the relevant third party.
What to do if you don't want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of our Service.
No Cookies please!
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
By agreeing to these terms you are specifically allowing the Service to execute all cookies as are required for the Service to operate as efficiently as possible with the best user experience in mind. If you don't disable cookies the Service will ask for and store details including your name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the subscription or Communications forms so that you can use the Service with less form filling.
Advertisements and Ad Serving Technology
Please note that we use third party providers of adverts and the content of those adverts is provided by these third parties and not by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information about you to other members of our group of companies or to trusted third parties:
- for marketing purposes to Adobe, based in the USA, so we might use their email services to keep you up to date with news about our products and services; and/or;
- to our payment processor PayPal to enable them to process your payments; and/or
- to our fulfilment partners based to enable them to supply you with Games and other Products you order. Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- if we buy or sell any businesses or assets; or
- with a view to preventing fraud or reducing credit risk; or
- if we are obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order; or if it is necessary to enforce any other agreements to which we are a party; or if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or users.
If we share your personal information with other companies, those companies may contact you by email.
If you have any other concerns over privacy, these terms and conditions or the Service please contact us (as appropriate) as described below.